Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The want to be a "GUY"

Hello guys...

This is gonna b my first blog...hurrey...my first blog...Yes,my blog is bout "my want, to be a guy".I love addressing people as "guys" irrespective of their gender.Yes,I see a guy in every gal and I always want gals to come outta their shell and be bold and independent in this society.Well,for sure, this is not going to be on gender inequality.Its all about my fantasy to attempt to study or enjoy a man's world.

Though there are certain things bout gals of which I feel proud bout(things lik No man can give birth to a baby),but still there's always a greater excitement wen u drive a bike as cool as a guy or somethin of that sort bout making u stand apart from typical shy minded gals. Jus give a kick and try riding a FAZER or PULSAR, u'l find nothin more exciting on this earth than riding it in front of a gang of guys.Wow wat a feel!!!...Hmmm yes,I remember it started with a challenge wen I tried riding a scooter wen my schoolmate(a gal-my competitor) did it.First time,it was so heavy that I cud'nt even move the scooter.But later I rode it to school with all great pride.Sorry for making this blog a one similar to an autobiography.But still,I wanted to share this.

Gals should always have a quest to explore a "MAN'S WORLD".That'l make ur life interesting wen that experience helps u move in balance with ur guy.Yes gals,U'l feel proud in being a real and an IDEAL PARTNER.Guys are always guys.So wen U start treating a guy the way another guy wud treat,then everthin is done.U get straight into that guy's heart.The feel of admiration on u from their side wud slowly turn into affection ,then LOVE and YES ur guy wud start loving u with all his heart wen he knows that u look and respect his deep feelings as a guy.

I still try doing everytin to know even the atomic details of a guy's world by having a deep intellectual talk with an intellectual guy.Well thats all for now,will b back soon with more secrets of a man's world.ha ha ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice first post sheep :-) looking forward for many such material from you. :) Keep the good stuff comin up.. :)

    ReplyDelete