Friday, May 8, 2009

General...


Let me start writing.A blog cannot be empty so let me pour out something now. Yesterday was thinking about what an infinitesimally tiny, extremely ignorant race of evolved monkeys we humans are. I can see many faces frowning and eye brows shooting upwards, but I'm afraid this is it...can't hide the truth for long. No wonder people try to remain in their comfort zones and ponder about facts. They're pretty content with the seemingly true data that is stored inside of them. So...what are we gonna do about it?! Just go about nodding our heads and get involved in cult activities, or stand up for the truth and shout it out loud? Till very recently, I had a chunky amount of belief on Indian youth, but I'm sorry...things just haven't changed yet. I know I'm not alone...and I don't say I'm special. But people don't lose heart...start fighting.

Think Jai hind would be a better phrase than Jai ho...he he ...

1 comment:

  1. hmmm..... sharing s nothing but making others to feel the intimacy about you..... i m sure u did.....

    ReplyDelete