Friday, May 29, 2009

Just celebrate with me

Yesterday..28th of May 2009 was the happiest day of my life till date. Don't ask for reasons, it was. Just celebrate with me. One day this day might go into my biography or something...who knows? 

At 3.50 p.m. I was the happiest person on earth. Don't know why, but such a simple thing as that made me feel so. So just wanna announce this to the world via the internet. I don't really have best friends and all...just that every one is at the same level for me. So I got to share this with someone so I thought why not put it on the blog.

Our choices determine our life right? What if all our choices are 100% unbiased? Wouldn't it be great? We can actually design our life. Many a times I'm frustrated...i keep asking myself Y can't I do things that I actually want to do? I believe almost everyone reading this blog is bound by such stupid laws..but I don't know if it's me, but this whole disappointment happens to me in a lot of different ways. At one time, there is perfect contentedness and a big smile on my heart, and the next second...I'm broken into pieces. Then as usual, times comes into my life, and eventually brings me back to normal. I've yelled inside... why me always?! Or does this happen to everyone too? I keep pondering...

I want to talk about some social topics next, and try to justify for that from my point of view. So please keep checking. 

Bye for now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment