Monday, April 5, 2010

Heroism...love...parenting...who would win this game?

Blog எழுதுற பாவி இவன்தான்... அழகா இருக்கான் இல்ல? ..
Hello everyone. Long time since I've posted anything. Had great fun working on my engineering project at a renowned industry at Chennai. Ever since, I wanted to share these small thoughts with you. In fact those little chunks of fire that escaped the fireplace ignited so many minds than my own.

Here I am...headphones on my ears, a very loud television trying to top my volume, I am kinda irritated right now. But something wants me to type this entry. By the way, "I still" from BSB's Never Gone is my latest song...for a variety of reasons which I would like to share with you in this post here.

Sometime back, when I went to the doctor to get myself checked, I came across a gentleman with this small 7 year old son. He appeared to me like an average middle-class man in his thirties. I couldn't help but look at that kid. He was so excited whenever he got a chance to talk to his dad. For a second, I started cursing myself for not being like that when I was young. I seldom speak with my dad except during times of arguement or debate. Too bad...too bad...but atleast now I'm okay with him. So, coming back to our scene, the father helped this lil' boy onto his moped. And the kid wanted to turn the vehicle on using the key. The dad gave him the key and he did turn it on. Maybe this is not a big deal, but the shouts of encouragement the father gave to his son were priceless...I just stood there still. It was a very very emotional sight. I don't know why, but I'm sure not everybody who's reading this gets that feel I got then. My sincere apologies, cause I believe the fault is that I don't know how to write blogs.



Anyway, what I wanted to say is, for each son there is, his dad is king for him. And I take this opportunity to say my dad is the emperor of my dad. I'm a spoilt introvert, so I seldom talk my heart out to anyone. But atleast let me pass this message to all the fathers or the fathers-to-be out there. Your kid will no wonder make you the king of your kingdom, so please see that you keep up the reputation.



Yet another small request I want to make to all the girls' fathers out there, please don't terrorise your girls when it comes to marriages. I find so many choose the wrong guy just for the reason that they might have a better chance of approval by their parents. My point is, what's the point of living if you don't even get the chance to live with someone who loves you?. ..



Sad....very sad...



And coming to my love life, I really don't remember reading any story,book or novel with oh so many twists and turns and quite afraid now. I'm beginning to question my own credibility but knowing that I am a bit impulsive, I just give myself a warm pat on my back and tell to myself "ALL IS WELL" ... I was told by someone that 'that person' can't be pro active, and that just waited for God's orders and if God wanted something to happen he would have made it happen a long time ago, I wanna say only this. The fundamental problem with this theory is, there is no one there like that managing my schedule and my life. And even if there is someone, well...I can't hear him.



So whatever it is, please open your hearts and most importantly your mouths and speak out! It's so confusing sometimes mostly because I don't really care who's there in my life or not. I'm sorry folks, but maybe that is nature. So you can't expect me to coming behind you asking for reasons. You can find me sitting on the couch as if nothing has happened.



Finally, talking about religion and my parents, I am pretty happy with the way they've brought me up. With all the other folks out there forcing their wards to follow some herd, my parents were bold enough to let me decide. Hence, the non-religious, logic driven Mahesh you see typing this blog in front of you. Three cheers for my parents. Enough for now, got lots to tell you folks. A huge social transformation is what I want to happen. Atleast that would make this selfish world surrender to love.....true,uncontrollable,meaningless,amazing thing called love.



A bit relieved...எண்ணங்கள் தொடரும்....காத்திருப்போமாக...

1 comment: